Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, June 08, 2006

All About Me

I got this off Mrs B
1. FIRST NAME? Bethanie
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? just before I was born my mother heard some woman calling after her child "Bethanie" and thought it was a pretty name. The spelling is unusual, as most of the time you'll see it as "Bethany".
3. gone?
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yestarday morning when I was watching Little House on the Praire
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really-I write like a 5 year old-I guess that's the product of public school
6. WHAT IS YOU FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Turkey
7. KIDS? none yet
8. WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? no
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? yes
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? no
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? possibly
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cherrios
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? no
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOUR ITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate
17. SHOE SIZE? 6
18. RED OR PINK? red
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Feminist Folly(alter ego that takes after my mother)
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Grandmother-she has parkinsons and her mind is gone
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Indeed I love to find things out about my blogging friends
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? blue and red
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? poptart
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? nothing
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? orange
26. FAVORITE SMELL? my favorite coffee shop
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? a man wanting to know if I had his check ready for him (I'm at work)
28. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? If they are funny or not
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I don't now her personally but I like her blog
30. FAVORITE DRINK? water & chi tea
31. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? baseball
32. HAIR COLOR? brown
33. EYE COLOR? Green
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No
35. FAVORITE FOOD? cake
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings
38. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Burgandy poncho
40. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs
42. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? To what?
43. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? To what what? Lol
44. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? When God Pursues a Woman's Heart, What to Expect The First Year
45. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don’t have one
46. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? the last thing I saw on tv at 7:00 was Everbody Loves Raymond
47. FAVORITE SOUNDS? hearing my husband playing with our dogs-hearing his truck drive up
48. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Neither
49. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? Arizona
50. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can wiggle my ears without touching them
51. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? October 6, in a local hospital

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails