Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Duke


I realized today that I don't talk about our pets at all. They are a huge part of our life. My hubby loves lots of animals in our life. I can't count how many we've had since we got married. The first one I'll talk about is Duke. Also known as Dukey or Duker. He is a 9 year old black lab. Hubby got him before we got married. He knows "shake"(as the picture shows), "sit", and the words "walk" and "ride". He's my best friend, besides hubby. He's an old dog so the joys in his life are becomeing few and far between. He can't see, smell, hear, or run very well anymore. He enjoys napping, licking, and eating. His favorite past time is taking a walk, a short one, and riding in the back of my hubby's truck. We love him!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Awwww....he's so cute!!!
I have a 15 and a half year old cat who is up there in age and is getting slower, but she is still fiesty as ever!

Mishel said...

Hi there! I found your blog via Tammy's Times. I loved this post! What a neat idea to include your pets in your blogging. : )

Bethanie said...

I'm going to post about all of them eventually.

Related Posts with Thumbnails