Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Oh...so close.

I was so close to going home. Sunday evening my husband told me he had changed his mind about me quiting my job. He said he wants to, "wait and see". I'm not sure what that means. I'm just trying to be content and joyful...its a daily struggle. Please pray for me to have a happy heart no matter what I have to do.
Our time off was not what I had hoped it would be. It took me several days to relax and we have had terrible heat. We went to the local zoo and we went camping. Honestly I would've enjoyed just staying home and getting caught up on my cleaning. But it wasn't all bad. It was certainly better than being at work.
My sister-in-law shared with me this weekend that her recent goal is to have a family. I was so happy to hear it. When she and my brother got engaged she wanted to be a pharmicist (sp?) and she even attended the big college sevearl hours away for 3 months. Things went down...and he brought her home. Since then she has been attending a local community college working towards a nursing degree. However, lately she has been talking a lot about being a mother. This past year she has taken several different kinds of birth control methods like the pill and patch. Each time it would make her sick or something. I've been really worried about what she was doing to her body. I'm hopeing now, with this new desire to start a family she will stop putting that stuff into her body and let things happen naturally. She will be finished with her schooling soon-and I hope that they will be given the oppurtunity to become parents. And me the oppurtunity to be an aunt.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails