Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sweet Relief

Well I was going to post some pictures of my flowers and a few other things. But blogger is giving my fits again so I guess it'll have to wait until tomarrow.
Anyway...we are getting a little rain today. We've had extrem heat the last several days. Its nice to have a break.
My "maiden" is working out wonderfully. This morning I made blueberry muffins (don't tell put I used a mix). Then she cleaned out the frig, and she and I washed windows, shades, and sills. Also she hosed out the trash can and vaccumed the small space of floor in the closet that I keep it as requested of my husband. She is doing really well and I think I may have taught her a few things also. I'm going to make a new list for the next two weeks soon.

1 comments:

Paula said...

Greetings, Bethanie!
I think it's wonderful that you are able to be a special encouragement and mentor to your "maiden." I've enjoyed my visit to your blog, and I'll be back!

Blessings,
Mrs. C

Related Posts with Thumbnails