Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, August 14, 2006

Been down

Last Wednesday we got a lot of rain. The town that I work in got several inches in just hours. There was a pretty bad flood. The internet was down all over town until Friday. Since we had no idea how long it would take them to get it fixed and my family was in town I took Friday off and spent some time with them before they had to fly back. Flying was an ordeal for them. Because of the high alert they couldn't travel with anything liquid. Not even toothpaste. But they made it home safely on Saturday. The rest of our weekend was pretty tame. Except for the fact that my mouse problem has resumed. All total I've caught 9 mice this summer, two this weekend. Oh bother!
I'll post two fab or flop recipes this Friday.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails