Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Finally been Tagged

Tagged by "Missionary Mom"
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:--"If I can throw a single ray of light across the darkened pathway of another; if I can aid some soul to clearer sight of life and duty, and thus bless my sister; if I can wipe from any human cheek a tear, I shall not have lived my life in vain while here."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can: -- my poster board
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Regis & Kelly
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:10:30 a.m.
5. Now look at the clock. 10:32 a.m.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? sound of the kids playing at the near by school
7. When did you last step outside? hour and half ago
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? -- another blog
9. What are you wearing? pink Old navy shirt and jeans
10. Did you dream last night? No, because I didn't sleep much
11. When did you last laugh? I guess last night when I was playing in the dirt with my hubby
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? -- painted border of ivy and dragon flies
13. Seen anything weird lately?Nothing latelyWhere did #14 go?
15. What is the last film you saw? Unfortunalty Scary Movie 4 ( Hubby loved it)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? I can about guess what my hubby would say we should do with it: Pay off our house and sell it. Buy a RV and a motorcycle and travel the country for the rest of our lives. Or maybe buy a farm in the country and raise chickens and cows.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know. I like Elvis Presley and we went to Graceland for our honeymoon.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?I would get rid of sin.
19. Do you like to dance? Not in front of people.
20. George W Bush: -- is looking pretty old these days.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her? Ella
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him? Luca
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? Hubby doesn't ever want to fly...so I guess not
24.What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate? Its about time you joined the party.
25. Four or Five people you want to do this quiz on their blog: I think just about everybody has done this-if you haven't- consider yourself tagged.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails