Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Request

I've been asked to post an update on our adoption situation. I've been told its a "waiting and seeing" issue right now. I've revamped my header again. I realize that our goal date may be now a little unrealistic. So...I'm silently hopeing. Hubby doesn't seem to want to talk about it much. I may have talked it to death already I suppose. In which case it seems I've got some repenting to do. God has perfect timeing and I have plenty to learn.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laine of "Laine's Letters" is waiting to adopt a baby girl from China. Do you get her letters? I think you'd love them. Oh, what a hard wait that must be for each of you!

Terri said...

You are such a blessing to me, Bethanie. Your humility is a wonderful encouragment to me. And to your other readers, I'm sure.

Bethanie said...

Thanks ladies for the positive comments. I was hopeing that I would get encouragment. I certainly didn't want sympathy.
Sabine- I've never heard of Laines Letters. I'll have to check that out.

Nikki said...

I'm praying for you, Bethanie! I don't know how you feel but I sure can pray!!!

Bethanie said...

Thanks Nikki!

Anonymous said...

I get Laine's letters and they are wonderful! You would love them...
Praying for you Bethanie...

Related Posts with Thumbnails