Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Blogger Problems Again

Monday I had this really great post typed out about our second dog Mo, and blogger lost the whole thing. I couldn't even copy it to save it in Word. I was so frustrated! I'll try to rewrite the post next week and continue highlighting our pets.
Tuesday I got to play house wife. Hubby's ride wasn't going to work so he took the car and told me I could play hooky from work.
Wednesday, yestarday, I was busy. Then I left early to go do some running around with my sister-in-law. I was excited to find out that she and my brother are still not preventing conception. She is beyond excited and I'm hopeing they get their miracle soon. Soon....Soon....I maybe an aunt!
Today I brought my christmas project to work with me-because I don't have a pencil sharpener at home. So I'll be working on that.
Real quick I'll let you in on my good news. My "authority figure" here at work came to me a couple of weeks ago and presented me with a purposal for the church's new budget for the year. The area that concerned me was he said the church would not be able to afford my salary and a full-time pastor. I spoke to hubby about it and he said that if they let me go.................I can stay home! The church voted to approve the new budget last Sunday. When the committee finds us a new pastor, then I get to go home. Of course hubby has the right to change his mind. So far, though he seems commited to it. I'm hopeing I can get home before Christmas.

2 comments:

Amy said...

That's wonderful news Bethanie! I hope it all works out quickly for you.

Dawn said...

I hope you will be able to be a full time homemaker as well!!! It's such a blessing to be able to do the will of God by taking care of our home and families. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails