Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Homemaking Meme

This is a meme from A Gracious Home, she has a "mister linky" at the bottom of the post if you want to add your link
Aprons – Y/N? If Y, what does your favorite look like? Yes-I have one, my hubby made it in his single's living class in Highschool.
Baking – cookies
Clothesline – Y/N?No
Donuts – Have you ever made them?No-but I want to sometime
Every day – One homemaking thing you do every day- make the bed
Freezer – Do you have a separate deep freeze?Yes
Garbage Disposal – Y/N?No
Handbook – What is your favorite homemaking resource? internet
Ironing – Love it or hate it? Or hate it but love the results?Hate it-I don't iron much.
Junk drawer – Y/N? Where is it?Yes-in the kitchen
Kitchen – Color and decorating scheme- Kitchen is yellow
Love – What is your favorite part of homemaking?The satisfaction of knowing that I'm accomplishing something
Mop – Y/N?No-scrub
Nylons – Wash by hand or in the washing machine?I don't wear nylons
Oven – Do you use the window or open the oven to check?Open
Pizza – What do you put on yours?Ranch dressing, chicken, mushrooms, and pineapple
Quiet – What do you do during the day when you get a quiet moment?read
Recipe card box – Y/N? What does it look like?No
Style of house – What style is your house?I don't know, it was built in the 70s
Tablecloths and napkins – Y/N?No
Under the kitchen sink – Organized or toxic wasteland?Semi organized
Vacuum – How many times per week?I don't have carpet
Wash – How many loads of laundry do you do per week?Probably 8 or 9
X’s – Do you keep a daily list of things to do that you cross off?Sometimes
Yard – Y/N? Who does what?No, Hubby takes care of that
Zzz’s – What is your last homemaking task for the day before going to bed?Setting the alarm

1 comments:

Kelli said...

My kitchen is yellow too. :0)
Kelli

Related Posts with Thumbnails