Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Laine's Letters' Apple Spice Cupcakes

I got this recipe from Laine's Letters
Apple Spice Cupcakes

1 1/2 c. grated apples (set aside)
2 1/2 c. flour

1 1/2 c. brown sugar
2 t. baking soda
1 t. salt
2 t. cinnamon
1/4 t. nutmeg
1/2 t. ground cloves

Mix in a mixer.
4 eggs

1 c. oil
2 t. vanilla

Mix in a bowl, then add to above mixing well. Stir in grated apples.
Put in muffin tins and bake at 350 for 20-22 minutes. Frost with a buttercream or cream cheese frosting. The kids loved these!


I made these this weekend and they were pretty good. Only mine turned out more like muffins than cupcakes. I mixed together the dry ingredients and then the wet. Added the wet to the dry and stirred the apples in. Also I left the peel on the apples because I hate to peel anything, and left off the frosting. They are really good for breakfast, warmed up a little and with butter.

1 comments:

Terri said...

Dear Bethanie, I just wanted to let you know that I still enjoy visiting your blog and reading all the different recipes you post. I haven't made any yet but there is still hope! I also wanted to let you know that I will be glad to pray for your sister and brother-in-law. And, I can sympathize with your desire to stay home but having a husband who doesn't understand - yet! :) God bless you, dear Sister!

Related Posts with Thumbnails