Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Rain Go Away!

It rained, and it rained, and it rained some more! All around us everyone was having winter....and it rained. I thought it would never stop. To be honest I don't remember now when it started...it seemed like it had always been raining and that it always would be raining. Finally around noon yestarday it stopped. Our backyard was completely under water. I couldn't see a single blade of dead grass sticking up. Last night it froze. Where ever there was standing water, now there is ice. Getting to work this morning was more than a challenge. Then it started to snow. Finally our first real snow! But, I could barely enjoy it as I was gripping the wheel of the car that isn't mine,(a few weeks ago a woman hit me, so while our car is getting fixed I have a rental) trying to keep it from slipping.
I got an email today from our internet provider saying they would be working on something-er-rather and anyway I won't be able to get on-line until Friday.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails