Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, February 16, 2007

Peanut Butter Too!

Whats the world coming to when you can't even eat Peanut Butter safely. I love Peanut Butter and I've always bought Peter Pan when it was on sale. I had 4 jars, one that I had just recently opened. If you'll think back I was just really sick 2 weeks ago. So, last night when I heard about this on the news I was really freaked out. Especially since I had some for breakfast yestarday morning. But I had also eaten some last week, after I was already better. So far I'm still alright. I'm holding on to the opened jar just in case either one of us gets sick in the next 24 hrs. The other 3 I threw away. But, at the bottom of the article I linked to(at the top of this post) it tells you how you can send the lids to the company for a refund. So, if my hubby thinks its worth the effort I may pull them out of the trash (they're still on top) and get our money back. Believe me, it was hard to throw away unopened jars even though I knew they might make us sick. Sometimes its tough being cheap.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails