Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

7 Things Meme

7 Things Meme from Weathertop Farm
7 things to do before I die:
1. Travel the country
2. Learn to cook
3. Learn to knit
4. Learn to garden
5. Memorize Bible verses
6. Get life insurance
7. Grow old

7 Things I Cannot do:
1. Play the piano
2. Read music notes
3. Decorate a cake
4. Make pie crust
5. Sports
6. Fix my own hair
7. Drive

7 Things That Attract Me To Illinois:
1. The changing 4 seasons
2. Your only a days drive from almost everywhere
3. The slow pace of life
4. Nobody gets real excited about anything
5. Quiet
6. Quiet
7. Quiet

7 Things I say:
1. "Honey, I need help"
2. "I know, right"
3. "Holy Cow"
4. "Oh, for goodness sakes"
5. "No.... really!"
6. "I don't know, I'm just the secretary"
7. "Mo!"(He for sure knows his name)

7 Good Books :
1. The Hobbit
2. Lord of the rings
3. Narnia books
4. Created To Be His Helpmeet
5. Lies Women Believe
6. Many Waters
7. Daughters of Lancaster County series

7 Good Movies:
1. Narnia movie (I hope they make more soon)
2. LOTR series
3. The Princess Diaries
4. Stepford Wives
5. Mary Poppins
6. Lady & The Tramp
7. 50 First Dates

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails