Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 19, 2007

Meme

I got this meme from Pam's Midnight Musings
A is for age: 25
B is for booze: We believe its ok to have a drink with dinner occasionally.
C is for career: wife
D is for dad's name: Lets just go with "E"
E is for essential items to bring to a party: a cake
F is for favorite song at the moment: don't know
Where's G?
H is for hometown: little town in Illinois
I is for instruments you play: none
J is for jam or jelly you like: Grape
K is for kids: not yet
L is for living arrangements: we arrange to live
M is for moms name: Let's go with "R"
N is for name of your best friends: Hubby
O is for overnight hospital stays: when I was a baby
P is for phobia[s]: tight spaces, spiders, elevators
Q is for quote you like: "Live n' Learn"
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: my mom
S is for siblings: 1 younger brother
What happened to T?
U is for unique trait(s): can wiggle my ears without touching them
V is for vegetable you love: don't "love" any vegetables
W is for worst trait: fear
X is for x-rays you've had: foot
Y is for yummy food you make: I'm getting pretty good at cakes
Z is for zodiac sign: I don't know
FIRSTS:
First job: cleaning offices
First funeral: my Grandfather
First piercing: Ears only
First credit card: not allowed to have one
First favorite musician/band: Amy Grant
LASTS:
Last movie watched: "Wild Hogs" hubby took me to the movies
Last beverage drank: milk
Last food consumed: cereal
Last phone call: to my mom
Last CD played: don't know
Last website visited: Pam's

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails