Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 27, 2007

Last Three Days

Wednesday evening we went to a Cardinals game. It was my Dad's birthday(56 years young). He and my brother went with us. We had a great time! I just love to watch all those people, and the food is good too. Plus, bonus, the Cards won!
Since we didn't get home until 1:00 a.m., I got to stay home yestarday morning. We decided we would go camping this weekend. So we packed up and headed to the nearest state park. We had to stay close because I had to come to work this morning, and we plan to leave the dogs at home this time. It rained some yestarday. Including during our longgggg walk. We dunked into an outhouse at one point. We had an up-close experiance with some ducks. I'll post some pictures next week. We'll get back to our camp site soon.
Have a great weekend.

6 comments:

Diane @ A Watered Garden said...

I'm envious... camping... I really enjoy it! Every fall we travel back to Ohio to go on a camping trip with my parents, sister and her family and sometimes a few other siblings. Fun memories!!

Bethanie said...

I never used to like it. But, my husband loves it and thats how it goes.

Jennifer in MS said...

Sounds like a lot of fun, even with the rain!!

Have a great weekend as well!

Kelli said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, Bethanie!
Kelli

Sharon Brumfield said...

It's been awhile since we have been away from our house to go camping. Otherwise we camp 24/7 since we are living in a camper while we rebuild. What fun hope you had a great time.

Bethanie said...

We had a very good time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails