Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Questions Game

Well I only got one volunteer for the game, Mary.
So, Mary, here are your questions:

  1. What was your favorite subject in school and why?
  2. What is your favorite recipe? (you could add a link here if you like)
  3. When you open your Bible do you start in the middle or front?
  4. Where do you keep your broom and/or vacuum?
  5. How many posts do you have on your blog right now?

After you've answered these questions, include the rules in your post and ask for volunteers to participate.

6 comments:

Brenda@CoffeeTeaBooks said...

Bethanie!

Your number was pulled out of the hat at my blog...you are the winner!

Do let me know where to send your books and the vintage apron.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hey ,I have been out of town--or I would have jumped in on your questions.
But, since I am here I thought I would let you know you have been tagged. Come on over and check it out!

Bethanie said...

Thanks Brenda!
Thanks for the tag Sharon-I'm working on my 7 facts. Its harder than it sounds.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for picking easy ones, Bethanie!! I'll get it posted asap!

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know that I posted today on my answers to your questions! They were good ones, fun to answer. :O)

Bethanie said...

I noticed on my way past. Thanks for taking it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails