Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

News....

Click on the pic to enlarge
Here's what I'm giving away! Its a note card set. There are 10 notes and 10 envelopes. The box on the left is what they come in. I hope you can kind of see it, they have little sparkles on them.
I know something you don't know....
I mentioned recently that today my brother and sister-in-law would be finding out what they are having. I just got the call........... and..........they............are...........having............a............


























Waite......................















You know I could make a nice game of this, so I'm not telling. Yet! Instead I want you to guess. As usual, there are only two options Boy or Girl. Monday I'll try out this mr. linky thing everyone is always useing and then I'll announce what I'll be giving to the winner chosen. The winner has to of guessed correctly and has to have left their link.
*Update: I've decided not to use the mr. linky after all. I think leaving a comment will be suffecient and I've already had some. The prize is a note card set. I realize perhaps it makes more sense that the prize should be something baby related, but its my blog and thats what I want. I'll try and post a picture of the note cards tomarrow. You have until Thursday 11:00 a.m. central to leave your guess in the comments. No anonymous comments. If you aren't a registered blogger, then leave your site address or you can email me (see my profile) and leave me your email address and guess. Oh, one more thing, if you get to it; spread the word on your blog. Everybody loves free stuff and I'm dieing to tell the whole world what they are having.
I'm going to pick a name at 11:00 a.m. central. So if your lurking and you've been meaning to take a guess in the comments, then get to it.






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess GIRL! :D

Three Sisters Blog said...

I'm guessing a boy.

www.3sistersnc.blogspot.com

Chyrll said...

I'm guessing a girl.



www.chyrllscornernc.blogspot.com

TO BECOME said...

I guess a girl and a boy connie from Texas

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing girl, too.

http://simplybrandy.livejournal.com

Bethanie said...

Brandy,
Finally I know where you come from. I hope you don't mind me peaking at your "live journal". Is that the same as a blog? If so, could I feature it in my "new blog find" post next week?

Anonymous said...

I'm going for boy.

theups said...

A girl!!! I know it's a girl!!

His,
Mrs. U

Kristi said...

LOL, you're so funny. I'm guessing a boy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails