Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

More

More pictures.. I unloaded my camera finally. This is another Little Miss Christmas pic. In case you was wondering, yes thats my arm. Lovely arm isn't it. Thats about as much of me you'll see here.
Adoption update:
Theres an information packet with our name on it in the mail between there and here. I expect it tomorrow. From there we will call and get an appointment to talk over the process. How do I feel: well sort of like we are doing what we are supposed to do. Like its natural. Its weird, but good. It seems very natural. Our first lesson in this process was that Social workers screen their calls.
My last day at work will be next Thursday. I haven't heard any talk of looking for anyone to replace me or anything. I'm not sure what they think they are doing. Perhaps they are in denial. But, I really don't care. I feel very free.
I'm coming to you from my parent's computer. This is probably going to be when I'm most available now. Weekends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a very nice arm. ;-)

I'm praying for you and your adoption and your new work at home full time.

Bethanie said...

Thanks Brandy!

Anonymous said...

Yes, very nice arm, but I wish we could see more of you! ;) Adorable little niece too!

Hope your last 4 days of work go great!

GinnyBerry said...

Very cute picture of the Little Miss. She is growing!

I am happy that your are moving towards your dreams, and enjoying life as it is now too.

Bethanie said...

Thanks Mary... my hubby has an issue with pictures of me being on-line.
Ginnyberry- I feel like she looks different every time I see her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails