Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Layered Mocha Cheesecake

picture belongs to Taste of Home
click on the picture for recipe
My husband and I made this together last night. We presented it at Sunday lunch with my family for my sister-in-laws birthday. It was very good. The mocha layer was sort of puddingish, but that may have been due to something we did and not the recipe. It was rich, but not overly so. Also, we left off the glaze on top and used regular graham cracker crumbs. I would recommend it.

2 comments:

GinnyBerry said...

Bethanie,
Your cheesecake sounds delicious. I want to make it soon! Perhaps for my husband's birthday, which is coming up in two weeks!

Bethanie said...

It was yummy! Hope it turns out well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails