Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Making Your Home A Haven-waking up

click the pic to check it out
This pretty much goes along with my bed time, which I still have issues with. My goal is to be going to bed with my husband at 7:00 p.m. and stay up after he goes to work at 3:30 a.m. I want to stay up and be online for a few hours so I won't be tempted to be online all day. I might actually accomplish something around my house during the day. But, if I don't stay up, and I go back to sleep, then I get up at 7:45 a.m.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Good luck! This is going to be tough for me. I am such a night owl!

mamamia said...

what a great wife you are! way to get up with your husband so early!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Good for you on getting up with your husband at such an early hour. What a sweet wife you are! :)

Bethanie said...

thanks ladies.

ginny said...

i feel like a slug after reading your post ;) my hubby gets up at 4:45, and i usually just roll over and turn the alarm off! hmmm. maybe i should get up WITH him? that would solve my problem of getting up before the kids. might just work!! good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails