Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Masks

Now, I wish I had some stock in medical masks.
Seriously though, this is what I think about this swine flu. I think the media is making a way bigger deal out of it than is needed. The media & government love to scare people. Thousands of people die every year from the regular flu and many other supposed everyday illnesses and illness that are supposed to be extinct. I don't plan to go to Mexico anytime soon, but I'm defiantly not afraid for mine or my husband's health.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I so agree with you!

American Homemaker said...

The swine flu is such a crazy media-hyped up thing. Of the billions of people in the world only hundreds have even contracted it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails