Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Smallest Blessings- new tea

click on the pic. above to link to Her Southern Charm blog


click on my pic. above to visit the Adagio Teas website
This is a picture of some tea that I ordered the other day. It just arrived today. I sort of collect tea now I guess. I have more different kinds of tea than I have clothing. The tea is very good and it is always a good thing to get something in the mail.
If your interested in tea then I can send you a $5 certificate if you would like to give me your email.


4 comments:

Jennifer @ Her Southern Charm said...

Good post! Tea is definitely a small blessing :)

Anonymous said...

see this is wonderful.. something simple and sweet. What a great entry!

Linda C said...

I am thankful for tea too! We drink mostly sweet iced tea though!!

Linda C

Bethanie said...

thanks for the comments ladies! Linda- we drink a lot of sweet tea too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails