Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Introducing my new nephew

around here he will be going by the name of "the rookie" (my brother loves baseball)

The story starts at 6:00 a.m. Tuesday morning. My brother, sister-in-law, and her parents arrive at the hospital and get settled in for a long day. At 8:00 she receives her patosin. Around noon she got her epidural. At 1:00 she was at 5 cm. I made my appearance around this time to encourage her. I ended up latching onto my 19 month old niece and took her home for a nap at 1:30. As I was walking away my mother says, "Oh, it'll be hours yet." At 2:15 my dad calls and says, "He's here". It all happened really fast (as it did with her first). She only pushed for 15 minutes. "Little Miss" and I raced back to the hospital to meet the new baby boy. I used up all the space on my camera. He was about 2 hours old in the picture above. He's so perfect. Anyway, he was born at 2:04 p.m. and weighed in at a fabulous 7 lbs 10 oz and 19 inches long. Oh, and mommy was amazing. Both are healthy and doing fine. Praise The Lord!

Things are probably going to be all baby here for a while.

1 comments:

Donnetta said...

Congrats to all of you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails