Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am a Chocolatier!


I joined this business last week and I finally got my kit yesterday. I have mountains of chocolate and I can't eat it. Anyway.... I have become an indepedent chocolatier, aka a consultant. The company is Dove Chocolate Discoveries. It is my newest attempt to raise money for our adoption. Chocolate and parties- now who doesn't love that. I even have me own business website: www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/bhuffman. Check it out and see the products (everything from brownie mix, sugar-free chocolate, and even chocolate martini mix) and if you live in my area host a chocolate tasting party with me.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh how fun!

Bethanie said...

I know right...

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Sounds delicious as well as fun, but oh how tempting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails