Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Look into my day...

2:50 a.m. Clean the sleep out of my eyes and try to wake hubby

  • pack hubby's lunch
  • lay out clothes
  • put the cereal out, bowl, spoon (he prefurs cereal it being so early)
  • locate hat and badge, lay next to door

3:30 a.m. Kiss hubby goodbye and say a prayer for his saftey

  • bake
  • read
  • clean
  • watch PBS

5:00 a.m. Fix myself breakfast

  • Lately I've been having what I call " a hole in one"
  • Recipe: hot pan, butter, cut a hole in a slice of bread with round glass, lay slice in pan, crack egg into hole, cook couple minutes on each side, I break the yoke because I don't like it runny, add extra circle left to pan & fry, top circle with butter, peanut butter, jellie, syrup, or even salsa.
  • Its good to get some carbs in the morning, also a good source of protein and essentail fats w/ the eggs. I think this would be good for an expecting sister.

6:00 a.m. Go for my walk/ talk with God

7:00 a.m. Shower & Dress

8:00 a.m. Let the dog out/ take care of other animals

8:30 a.m. Off to work

9:00-12:00 @ Work

12:30 Fix Lunch for myslef

  • usually a sandwhich, fruit, veggies, (sometimes oreos if I've had a rough day)
  • sometimes leftovers

1:00 Clean (I'll post my cleaning schedule soon)

2:00 Read Bible

2:30-3:00 Hubby Home

  • start my first load of laundry w/ hubby's work socks
  • "Happy Hour" as I call-Hubby has my attention for whatever he needs (talking, working on the house, whatever he can think up =)

Around 4:30 I get dinner

5:30 Dinner must be done!

6:00 We like to watch Wheel of Fortune

6:30 Hubby likes to watch Everbody Loves Raymond

  • We settle into bed and try to go to sleep( right now the sun doesn't go down until 9:00 so this is no easy task)

7:00 Hubby is usually asleep by now...I'm usually still trying

8:00 p.m. I rarely ever see eight...I usually dose off by now

8:00-2:50 snoring, kicking, yelling, laughing, crying, up and down to the bathroom, attending to dogs if they are restless

2:50 Another day in paradise

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails