2:50 a.m. Clean the sleep out of my eyes and try to wake hubby
- pack hubby's lunch
- lay out clothes
- put the cereal out, bowl, spoon (he prefurs cereal it being so early)
- locate hat and badge, lay next to door
3:30 a.m. Kiss hubby goodbye and say a prayer for his saftey
- watch PBS
5:00 a.m. Fix myself breakfast
- Lately I've been having what I call " a hole in one"
- Recipe: hot pan, butter, cut a hole in a slice of bread with round glass, lay slice in pan, crack egg into hole, cook couple minutes on each side, I break the yoke because I don't like it runny, add extra circle left to pan & fry, top circle with butter, peanut butter, jellie, syrup, or even salsa.
- Its good to get some carbs in the morning, also a good source of protein and essentail fats w/ the eggs. I think this would be good for an expecting sister.
6:00 a.m. Go for my walk/ talk with God
7:00 a.m. Shower & Dress
8:00 a.m. Let the dog out/ take care of other animals
8:30 a.m. Off to work
9:00-12:00 @ Work
12:30 Fix Lunch for myslef
- usually a sandwhich, fruit, veggies, (sometimes oreos if I've had a rough day)
- sometimes leftovers
1:00 Clean (I'll post my cleaning schedule soon)
2:00 Read Bible
2:30-3:00 Hubby Home
- start my first load of laundry w/ hubby's work socks
- "Happy Hour" as I call-Hubby has my attention for whatever he needs (talking, working on the house, whatever he can think up =)
Around 4:30 I get dinner
5:30 Dinner must be done!
6:00 We like to watch Wheel of Fortune
6:30 Hubby likes to watch Everbody Loves Raymond
- We settle into bed and try to go to sleep( right now the sun doesn't go down until 9:00 so this is no easy task)
7:00 Hubby is usually asleep by now...I'm usually still trying
8:00 p.m. I rarely ever see eight...I usually dose off by now
8:00-2:50 snoring, kicking, yelling, laughing, crying, up and down to the bathroom, attending to dogs if they are restless
2:50 Another day in paradise