Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

About this flylady

I looked over the site and thought alot about it and I just don't think she's for me. On one hand I do think she has some good suggestions about organizing and cleaning. On another I think it is too much about being in control of everything. Giving me the advise to control all is like handing a beer to an acoholic. As I've said before my husband likes a more relaxed atmosphere. If I was killing myself over shining my kitchen sink he would probably scream. He likes a home that is clean and neat, but also has the feel it has been lived in.
I'm going to make a confession that may shock the "Happy Homemaker" blog world. Here goes.........I don't have a home journal, control journal, whatever you want to call it. I will probably fix one up when we get a child, but for now we don't think I need one. I do make schedules and lists. But I make them on a regular bases as things change in our life and home all the time. The week of my husbands pay day I will make up a menu for the next two weeks and a grocery list according to whats on sale in the local stores. Some of the time I have a cleaning schedule, but I don't hold myself to that. I mostly just see what needs to be done and do it. The next time I make up my menu and list I'll try to bring it in and post it.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails