Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, July 03, 2006

Who is Flylady?


I've been seeing this name almost everywhere. Who is this character? I asked missionary-mom and she told me where to look. Flylady.net I'm slowly checking her out. I'm wondering if she doesn't encourage perfection and obsessiveness. Her first project for a "flybaby" is to shine your sink. I read through it all and understand that she wants one to feel the sense of pride and satisfaction of seeing something done well. Yet, I would've thought some other things were more important. I have a friend who is the wife of a pack rat. In order to be submissive she and her children live in what I would consider a domestic nightmare. There is just so much stuff. I don't believe that shining her sink would help her. She needs to learn the importantce of organization, so that her husband can have all of his stuff and she can have a home.
Yet-I'm still checking things out. When I'm done looking over what she is about I'll give my full opinion.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails