Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wow!

This morning when I checked in I had 6 comments. I nearly fell out of my chair. Thankfully they were all nice comments, although I expected as much since I don't really post about anything that warrants controversy. I try to stay out of all the politics that are currently plagueing several of my favorite blogs. I do not desire to look for my own trouble. Sure, I have opinions on various subjects, that I discuss with my husband and seek his guidance on. But I'm in no shape to be cramming our views into other woman's heads. I think lately others are forgetting that. 1 Corin. 14:35 "And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home...."
I just want my blog to be a nice get away from the world and also a journal about adoption. Yes, I am a conservative christian woman and I've learned a lot from other woman on their blogs, but I don't take what they say and use it as the golden rules for my life. I read my bible and think things over and go to my husband.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails