Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hams for dinner

Last night I cooked a ham. I put it in a baking dish. Dumped pineapple over it. Covered it with foil and baked at 350 for two hours. I fryed some potatos to go with it. Tonight I'll take the thicker slices of ham and cube them and add them to mac-n-cheese. I consider this a main and side dish all in one. Tomarrow night I'll take the thiner slices and lay them out in the center of rolled out french bread dough. Add some cheese and roll the dough up. Bake according to directions on the dough can and I've got something that resembles a hot pocket (only much better). All the while I'm packing my hubby ham sandwiches for lunch to take to work and eating the ham in various ways for lunch myself. See how far you can go with a Ham.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails