Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, September 21, 2006

My Grandpa

His doctor has discovered that he has a heart problem. He is 83 years old. Tomarrow they are going to do a heart catherization and put in a stint if they need to. My husband and I will be with the rest of my family during his surgery. So I'll be missing tomarrow.
My Grandpa is a tough man. He was in WW2 and he has had an interesting life. He has been one of the most important men in my life.
Please pray for him.

7 comments:

Paula said...

Praying everything goes well with the heart cath.

My dad had one last year, and he hasn't had any trouble since!

Anonymous said...

I'm praying! Grandparents are so special... In a short span of 9 months I lost two of mine... I miss them so bad. I'm really glad you still have your grandfather. I'm praying for your grandpa. May his health return!

Tammy said...

I've just prayed for your grandpa! My grandpa just turned 81, and is a WW2 vet as well, and he's had two stints put in (over two years ago). Praying all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Prayed for him today, how did it go?

Bethanie said...

Thanks for your prayers. They did the cath. and found a 60% blockage, but they felt it was too dangerous to do the stint surgery. He has restless legg syndrome and he can't stay still even when he is medically knocked out. So they say they are going to treat the blockage with meds.

Kristi said...

Hey! I haven't had time to look at my blogs this week so I missed this post about your Grandfather. I hope he's all right. How is he doing?

~Kristi

Bethanie said...

He's doing well! Thanks for asking.

Related Posts with Thumbnails