Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Can You See Whats Wrong With This....


Picture?
I'm working on a post about what I think of Joyce Meyer and her ministry. I don't want to do anything without getting all my facts straight and doing my homework. I did notice something right off. As you'll see her husband, Dave, is behind her. Sort of like he's just a back drop in her picture. Kind of like a shadow with his black shirt. A shadow in her glory. This picture is at the top of her website. It the first thing you see. She wants everyone to know right up front that she is the Star of her show. The head of her marrige.
To Be Continued....

6 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh dear....if this is going where I think it is, be assured you will receive quite a number of nasty comments. LOL I'll pray for ya!!

~Kristi

Susan said...

I'll be watching to see what you find. I've watched the surge in "women teachers" in the past few years. My personal opinion is that they're glamorizing a lifestyle that is inconsistent with Scripture. Your conclusions will be very interesting to me!

Terri said...

Very interesting idea, Bethanie. I've been thinking along the same lines regarding her ministry as well. I don't usually listen to her but I caught a bit of her program on the radio the other day. I got to thinking about what the Bible says about women not preaching or teaching over men because it would take away their authority. I hope that you continue with this idea - I look forward to reading what you have to say!

Terri said...

Glenys at spendingtimewithglenys.wordpress.com has an article on her blog which is similar in thought. I haven't read the entire article yet - but I will. Thanks, Bethanie, for taking a stand - or at least thinking out loud about it. :)

Paula said...

I'm looking forward to reading more!

Anonymous said...

Go Bethanie, :O), can't wait to hear what you have to say...

Related Posts with Thumbnails