Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 27, 2006

Fab Friday

My chili:
Large can of Tomato Juice
small can of diced tomatos
1lb ground meat
dry onion flakes
1/4 c salsa
3 T chili powder

Add juice and tomatos to slow cooker, turn up to high. Brown meat and onion, rinse, add to slow cooker. Add salsa and powder. Cook on high 4 hours. Smells great and my hubby loves it. He had 3 helpings last night. It makes enough for a large family, so we have leftovers forever.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

Ooooo that sounds yummy. And so easy to make! I told hubby we will have that next week since it will be payday and I will be hitting the grocery store!
Thank you for sharing the recipe!

Anonymous said...

The recipe sounds very yummy. I am hosting a recipe swap for casseroles on my blog if you would
like to join in.

Bethanie said...

Thanks. I've even made it without the meat, and it still tastes good. Its a cheaper alternative. But, hubby has to have his meat....
Chyrll-I'll look through my recipes and find a casserole that I've made to share.

Related Posts with Thumbnails