Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, October 27, 2006

I've been tagged...

by "Amid Chaos" for the fridge meme. I'll not post a picture because I'm not home and I probably won't remember to do this by Monday and my hubby will wonder if I'm crazy when he sees me taking pictures of our fridge. I will, however, tell what's on and some of whats in our fridge.
On the front:

  • picture of my hubby and our dogs
  • picture of my extended family
  • picture of hubby w/ big fish he caught
  • newspaper clipping of my Grandparents annivarsery announcement
  • clipped article from magazine
  • Nursing Home Birthday Cake list-church stuff
  • Dry/Erase Calendar
  • Magnet w/ emergency #s

In:

  • Left over corn chowder
  • Left over chili
  • Left over pizza from last weekend (I'm being honest)
  • Milk
  • eggs
  • salsa
  • pita bread
  • crab salad
  • apples
  • bird food

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails