Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Rerun= Meme

Has a "Have You Ever" Meme going.
She has over 100 listed. I've led a fairly simple life so
I'll list some until I feel I'm getting boring.
  1. I've been white water rafting.
  2. My hubby and I drove to New York City & in it.
  3. I've stayed over night in down-town Cleveland, which was scarier than NYC.
  4. I've been in 30 of the 50 states.
  5. I've swam in the Gulf of Mexico twice-once in Florida, once in Mississippi.
  6. I've seen the Desert-New Mexico & Arizona.
  7. I've eaten cactus pear jelly-yummy!
  8. I've been close enough to the Mexican Border to see the fences and trentches.
  9. I've seen the exact place that JFK was shot.
  10. I've been to Graceland.
  11. I've been in the Mississippi River.
  12. I've been under the Arch in St. Louis.
  13. I've been to the top of Sears Tower. I Love Chicago.
  14. I've been to Disney World.
  15. I've been to Busch Stadium many times to watch the St. Louis Cardinals.
  16. I've been in the presence of the greatest short-stop that ever lived, Ozzie Smith. My brother got his autograph.
  17. I've been in the presence of Dolly Parton. Also been to Dollywood.
  18. I've climed up a mountain range in the Smokeys. Not to the top but it was a long way.
  19. I've fed giant fish in the Ozarks.
  20. I've driven a speed boat & a pontoon boat-we broke the pontoon.
  21. I almost drowned in the wave pool at Kentucky Kingdom & was rescued by a lifeguard.
  22. I've had my tonsils removed.
  23. I've had the kissing virus.
  24. I've broken my foot.
  25. I've had laproscopic surgery.
  26. I've had an HSG-the real word is really long. Its a X-ray kind of test thats not fun.
  27. I've been diagnosed w/ infertility for 3 years.
  28. I've had a colon scope-also not fun.
  29. I've had chicken pocks.
  30. I've been bitten by a dog.
  31. I've sang the national anthem at a little league ball game.
  32. I've witnessed a little boy being run over by a car.
  33. I've seen a tornado. I've heard one even closer.
  34. I've hit a deer.
  35. I've participated in a state singing contest.
  36. I've participated in a national writting contest.
  37. I played softball in Jr. High.
  38. I've been kissed under water-hubby.
  39. I was proposed to twice-hubby.
  40. I had a big wedding.
  41. I've been so broke that all we had to eat was canned food.
  42. I've been wealthy enough to buy the kind of couch I wanted-new.
  43. I was given a message from God-via my father.
  44. I've learned how to cook from my hubby.
  45. I've burned boiling water-or the pot anyway.
  46. I've been threatened by a male 3 times, 3 different males.
  47. I've had a best friend.
  48. I'm in love.
  49. I have a desert turtle.
  50. I've made a quilt.

4 comments:

Amy said...

wow, I don't think I could even come up with 50!

Bethanie said...

I didn't either-but once I got going I did.

Lady Why said...

Excellent list! It's fun to see all the things we've done, places we've been, and fun we've had isn't it? I really enjoy reading everyone's list!

Leigha said...

I did this on my blog too. We've done a few of the same things!

Related Posts with Thumbnails