Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, November 21, 2006



White Chocolate Pumpkin Dreams

from Taste of Home

They look great don't they. I took this picture from their website, because I wanted to show you that they look so good you just want to make them. They were TERRIBLE! I tried the recipe last night, and as I was putting the ingredients together I thought, "this doesn't sound right to me". But I continued. They didn't really bake up-they kind of melted and then stuck to my pan. What did come up, tasted awful. The spice was too strong and the white chocolate just did nothing for the cookie. I was very disapointed and aggrivated that I wasted precious ingredients and had to throw all of them out.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Oh well, at least they make for a lovely picture! In all my years of baking, I have thrown lots of things out but I have made some yummy things too. Just keep trying! ;)

Bethanie said...

Thanks for the comment Randi.

Related Posts with Thumbnails