Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, November 17, 2006

Thanksgiving

Some how or another I ended up volunteering to make Thanksgiving dinner for Hubby's family. Theres only going to be 4 of us, so I'm not planning to make a lot. Here's my dinner plan:

My mother-in-law is making the Turkey and Ham. After I make them, I'll post the recipes and tell you how they turned out.

As you can tell I conformed to beta. I've done a lot of switching and changing-but I think I'm done now. It really wasn't has hard as I thought it would be.

Today I've just come across this blog Check it out!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Now, I love to cook, but I've never done the entire Thanksgiving meal for our family. This year, since Mom is recovering from her knee surgery, I will be doing the cooking for thirteen people and whoever else is invited. My parents always invite friends that sometimes do or do not show up. Anyway, I am a nervous wreck over it. LOL I hope both of our dinners come out nicely. :P

I like your new look by the way.

~Kristi

Bethanie said...

I'm pretty nervous too! I'll be praying for you.
Thanks, I figured I put it off long enough.

Joyce's Ramblings said...

You ladies will be fine. When people make such big meals there is always something to eat. You never have a total flop. God will give you the ability to do it.

God Bless and enjoy your Thanksgiving.

Related Posts with Thumbnails