Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, January 19, 2007

Giving Thanks

This is kind of what my Waffle maker looks like, only mine is square and make 2 at a time. Its electirc. This is what I'm thankful for this week. Two Christmas' ago my friend bought it for me. I had mentioned that I really liked waffles one time, and she went out and bought me a maker.
The reason I'm so thankful for it is that I like making waffles and it saves us a lot of money. I make enough waffles for my husband to take to work for breakfast all week. If I didn't send him with something he would have to buy something from the cafateria and they over-price everything. Or he would eat breakfast out of a machine.
Oh, by the way I use this recipe and I double it to make lots. Then I freeze them. Just a few minutes in the toaster and they are like fresh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Because of snow, I had to eat in the cafeteria today-- and it's amazing the price of things there. $2.75 for turkey, lettuce, bread and mayo. The more that you can prepare in advance and bring the better.

Glad your husband has you looking out for him and your family's money.

Kelli said...

Hi Bethanie! I do the same thing with waffles! They are so handy to have in the freezer! Maybe I'll make a batch this weekend, thanks for the reminder. :0)
Kelli

Bethanie said...

minthegap-thank you.
Kelli-thanks for commenting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails