Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mr. Right Meme

I got this from Terri-I skipped a few questions though

Mr. Right Meme

  • His age: 27 (he'll be 28 in less than a month) 3 years older than me
  • How tall is he: 5'8" way taller than me
  • How long have you been together (married): 6 years
  • How long did you know each other before you got together? 3 or 4 years
  • What physical features attracted you to him first?: his smile
  • Hair color: brown
  • Hair style: short, parted on the side
  • Normal Outfit: jeans, t-shirt, tennis shoes, ball cap
  • How did you meet: We went to school together
  • How serious is it: Serious enough to have a mortgage together. We'll own our home in 25 short years....
  • Are you “in love”: Yes!
  • Do your parents like him: Yes
  • Do his parents like you: sometimes
  • Do you trust him: Yes
  • Would you share a toothbrush with him?: Well I guess this is supposed to be gross or something-but I'ld do it before I ran around with morning breathe.
  • Would he let you wear his pants?: if the alternative was going naked I'm sure he would
  • Do you have a shirt of his that you sleep in?: yes
  • Do you like the way he smells?: Oh, absolutely!
  • Can you picture having kids with him?: Yes
  • What bothers you the most about him?: I will not say anything negative about my husband to other people.
  • Does he have a temper?: no
  • Are you happy to be with him?: Yes!!!!!
  • Does he embarrass you in public?:no
  • Any tattoos?: Nope.
  • Does he have any scars that you know of?: Yes-one on his head from a bicycle accident
  • Is he a Party dude or Stay at home?: he's very active but I wouldn't call him a party dude
  • Is he Outgoing or Shy?: Outgoing
  • Does he love his mama?: Yes
  • Would he hang out with you and YOUR friends?: He did when we were in highschool
  • Sing?: sometimes with the radio

2 comments:

Kristi said...

You are so funny. Your answer to the "How serious is it" question cracked me up.

I did this meme a few posts ago. It was fun, huh?

~Kristi

Terri said...

I enjoyed reading about your husband, Bethanie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails