Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, March 12, 2007

vacation

I'm coming to you from my mom's computer.
Some how I managed to get the whole week off work. My family from Texas has come into town and we've been visiting.
However, all they seem to want to do is nap, watch t.v., and eat. So, I'm pretty bored.
Anyhow I don't know how much I'll be able to blog this week. I guess the cooking blog is kind of on hold. I can't seem to find the time to fix it up and I'm not sure where to start.
My sister-in-law has her first doctors appt. this friday. My family has been very excited.

3 comments:

Jennwith4 said...

Have a great vacation. I hope it picks up a little for you. I like to plan things to do when I go visiting so I don't end up just napping and watching tv.

Kristi said...

Jump on the bed and wake 'em up!! That's what I'd do. LOL Just kidding. I know you're having fun visiting with them.

~Kristi

Kelli said...

I'm glad you are having a wonderful time with your family!
Kelli

Related Posts with Thumbnails