(I am not trying to advertise the blog that came up with this idea, its just apart of the rules)
I would like to thank all the little people....
I was mentioned for this by smockity frocks. Heres the deal: I'm supposed to come up with 5 other blogs to give it to. Then I have to include the rules at the bottom. Here goes.
- Lady Why - she blogs with her children. I think thats great for her to share with her family. She expecting a boy.
- Tammy's Recipes -I can honestly say I'm learning how to cook from this woman. She makes it fun and easy.
- Home Steeped Hope -I feel like Mary and I are old friends (of course we don't really know each other). She has taught me alot about being a wife.
- Mom's Daily Thoughts -Terri is a newly wed. I find her enthusiasum for taking care of her new husband refreshing. She certainly deserves all that she has earned.
- Happy Tales -Mrs. B is a woman who loves her dogs as family, just like me.
Congratulations, you won A Thinking Blogger Award! Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to the original post (Just click the pic above) so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.