Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, April 09, 2007

I win!

(I am not trying to advertise the blog that came up with this idea, its just apart of the rules)
I would like to thank all the little people....
Just kidding.
I was mentioned for this by smockity frocks. Heres the deal: I'm supposed to come up with 5 other blogs to give it to. Then I have to include the rules at the bottom. Here goes.
  1. Lady Why - she blogs with her children. I think thats great for her to share with her family. She expecting a boy.
  2. Tammy's Recipes -I can honestly say I'm learning how to cook from this woman. She makes it fun and easy.
  3. Home Steeped Hope -I feel like Mary and I are old friends (of course we don't really know each other). She has taught me alot about being a wife.
  4. Mom's Daily Thoughts -Terri is a newly wed. I find her enthusiasum for taking care of her new husband refreshing. She certainly deserves all that she has earned.
  5. Happy Tales -Mrs. B is a woman who loves her dogs as family, just like me.
Congratulations, you won A Thinking Blogger Award! Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. I thought it would be appropriate to include them with the meme.The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to the original post (Just click the pic above) so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, wow! Thank you so much, Bethanie!! :)

Brandy said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you! I've noticed several of these kinds of awards circulating the blogosphere but have never received one!

I love what you said about me, I feel like we're old friends too. I wonder if it's because we discovered each other early in our blogging days? I've felt that kindred loyalty to several of my "first friends" here online. :O)

Keep up the good work here, and I'll get a post up soon with my five!

Bethanie said...

Brandy-Thanks!
Tammy & Mary- Your Welcome!

Terri said...

Congratulations, Bethanie!

And, thank you, too, for the nomination! Your kind words about me makes me want to cry.

Bethanie said...

Your Welcome.

Cherish the Home said...

First of all CONGRATULATIONS!!

And secondly thank you VERY much for nominating me, I'm honored! I didn't think 'Happy Tails' had very many readers so this is quite an honor! (o:

Bethanie said...

Mrs. B,
I guess I was lurking, hope you'll forgive me. I had been visiting your pet blog every since you mentioned the link on your other blog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails