Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, April 13, 2007

update

Thankfully, I did start yesterday. Then the doctor didn't want to do the exam. So we ended up renting some movies (Charlotte's Web, Bobby, & The Nativity Story) and had a cozy evening together.
I feel pretty shameful at myself for getting so worked up. Obviously the enemy was pushing my buttons. The trial that I had a few years back was very traumatic for me. A repeat of that is always a worry that nags. However, I did feel a lot better after posting my rantings yesterday. And when it came to going to the doctor, I was so relieved to have gotten my "monthly" I wasn't at all nervous about the exam itself. Usually I'm wound up so tight that I'm near hyperventilation.
Thanks everyone for your prayers. Today is certainly a brighter day.
My exam was rescheduled for next Friday.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Dear Sister,

My heart ached for you reading your last post. I am glad that you didn't have to suffer through that appointment. I will keep you in my prayers.

Sharon Brumfield said...

So glad to hear that things are better.Satan does tend to aim for the weakest spot. Thank God that He is working everyday to make us strong in Him.
Glad you have some breathing room. :)

Bethanie said...

Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails