Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

7 Random Doggy Things

Anna posted about 7 random things from her cat.
Here's 7 random things from each of my dogs.
Duke:


  1. I'm 10 years young, and I'm the boss!
  2. My job is to protect the backyard with everything I've got. Especially against squirls.
  3. Trains hurt my ears, so I howl at them even if its 1:00 a.m.
  4. I know sit, stay, shake (as shown above), and lay down. I'm so smart!
  5. I enjoy truck rides (love that wind my face), walks, and visiting with others.
  6. I'm very well behaved, and do what I'm told-unless I don't feel like it.
  7. I like to play with Mo, but only when my people aren't looking.

Mo:

  1. I'm 4 years old, and my pack is my whole life.
  2. I'm afraid of the dark and hate being alone.
  3. I'll eat anything, except burnt food. Will somebody show my mom how to cook.
  4. As you can see, I enjoy lounging in my chair, riding up-front with my dad, and camping.
  5. I get excited about everything, and my tail spins like a helicopter.
  6. Last week-I became a man. Next week-I have an appt. with the vet so I won't act like a fool when my girlfriend comes around.
  7. I love my family and they love me!

We'ld love to hear about our fellow furry bloggers.

1 comments:

Mrs. Anna T said...

Hi Bethanie! This was fun to read :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails