Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

7 things Meme

Sharon tagged me.
"Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!."
I'll list my 7 facts, but I don't feel like tagging someone. I think I've seen this on everybody's blog, but if you haven't particpated and you want to-consider yourself tagged by me.


  1. I just learned how to push mow our lawn this week.
  2. I also just learned how to remove grass stains from denim.
  3. I need to learn how to remove grass stains from foam flip flops.
  4. I learned that you shouldn't wear flip flops while mowing for laundry & safty purposes.
  5. I learned that I like to mow.
  6. I learned that mowing is good excerise.
  7. I learned that mowing is a good service to your husband.

5 comments:

Terri said...

You are too funny! Thanks for sharing what you've learned!

It is fun learning new things, isn't it?

Sharon Brumfield said...

I promise not to tag you again. I is like the flu--it's going around. You think maybe we could come up with a sticker or button that says Tag free zone?
I enjoy doing it every so often but I have been tagged three times in the last week.
So I promise--- no more tags.

Bethanie said...

Well, I don't mide being tagged. Its just when I tried to tag some blogs myself-it didn't take. So, I didn't want to take the time to do that again if those bloggers weren't going to do it.

Jthemilker said...

Is your mower self-propelled? My husband used to complain that we needed a riding lawn mower. So I mowed one night to see how hard it REALLY is. I busted serious butt for 2 hours. His response "That self-propelled option is fantastic isn't it?" My reply "What the heck is self-propelled?!" It could have been so much easier. For the record - we still have a push mower!

Bethanie said...

jthemilker- I checked out your profile and you have some collection of blogs!
Our mower is somewhat self propelled, it doesn't work all the time. So, I had to do some pushing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails