Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

My Weekend In A Nutshell



Friday we finally purchased some new things for our bathroom (or otherwise known as "the never ending project"). We bought new cabinets, with counter top and a pedestal sink. I'll try and post a picture of the cabinets tomorrow. They are so pretty. Saturday we didn't do anything real exciting. Did our grocery shopping and made a cake for my Dad. Sunday we bought flowers and a new grill for my husband for father's day. I'll post pictures of those too.

* Extra nutshell trivia- Just a tip, Don't turn your back on a 4 year old playing with your cell phone. They know more than you think about technology. (4 year old refuring to husband's buddy's daughter)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails