Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

derby and other news

Hubby ran in his first derby for the summer on Saturday. He got 6 place, but he had fun. His next one will probably be in two weeks. It has been so hot.
I finished my first scrapbooking project Saturday. I made one for my neice. She turned 16 last Wednesday and I used her prom pictures from this year. I really enjoyed scrapbooking.

I've been trying to make this lamb, finally, but I can't seem to follow the instructions. I hope I figure it out soon. My sister-in-law is due November 1st. Finally she has begun to gain weight. She's gained 10 lbs. Her docter thinks she may have placenta previa, so she may have to deliver C-section. She goes back in two weeks for another ultrasound to confirm it. Other than that everything is going good.
Tomarrow my mother-in-law is having hip replacement surgery. This is her second one. The first one didn't take. We are going all the way to St. Louis for this one.
As for me, I'm really enjoying being at home so often. I'm baking bread every week, preparing meals ahead, cleaning like crazy, and getting more exercise. As you can tell I'm crafting more too. Also I'm trying to get through Wuthering Heights, but I'm finding it very hard to read. Its been a couple of days since I've picked it up. I may have picked something that is just above my publicly educated mind.
I actually managed to get through my entire blog roll today, visting everyone's blog. I've been missing bloggy fellowship. But, I'm doing my best to keep my chin up.
I won't be back in the office until Thursday and I don't know what kind of time I'll have to blog. So, this may be it for this week.

2 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I love the lamb. I hope your sister in law does alright. My daughter in law had that with all three of her girls. The last one she was put to bed for the last six month. I had the priveledge of getting to take care of her and her family during that time. Have a good day. connie from Texas

Bethanie said...

Thanks Connie, so far they think she's doing fine.

Related Posts with Thumbnails