Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Lemony Zucchini Bread

Click on the pic for the recipe from Taste of Home.
I made this Monday and it is (yes we're still eating it) WONDERFUL! I failed to notice the mention of two loaf pans, so I got one really large loaf, but it still turned out so yummy. My Grandma has always made zucchini bread and I've eatin it but its never been one of my favorites. The lemon flavor doesn't overpower the bread and it compliments the zucchini beautifully. The bread is light and creamy. I omitted the poppy seeds because my husband is subject to random drug testing at work. I substituted the lemon extract with pineapple extract because for some crazy reason thats what I had.
I can't recommend it enough. It is really good!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails