Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

My Birthday is Saturday. I'll be 26 years old. I've always looked forward to my birthday. My parents always made birthdays big events. I remember when I turned 17, they stopped making a big deal of it. Then when I got married I stopped getting presents. Not all together, but you know... piles of presents. By 21 I was thrilled to get a card. As people get older another year is just another year. Then when they get really old it starts to become a big deal again. People throw these "over the hill" parties. Then when you start to pass the age when most people expire, every day is a holiday. People are living to be older now a days. I saw a lady on the morning show this week who was 101 years old. She didn't look a day over 80.

6 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Bethanie! :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one.

Jenn

Jennifer in MS said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!! :0) I hope you have a blessed day!

Mrs. Anna T said...

Bethanie, happy birthday to you, and many happy returns!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday. I hope it was a good one.
Blessings

Bethanie said...

Thanks everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails