Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

New Blog Find Of The Week

Our party went well. After its success I'm thinking of doing Thanksgiving for our family. I mentioned it to my mother, since my sister-in-law is doing Christmas for us this year. I have to discuss it with hubby.
My sister-in-law is going in at 6:00 a.m. tomarrow to be induced. Shes been dialated to 2 for a week and she isn't progressing. Hopefully by Thursday I'll have a new neice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be waiting to hear the news!! How exciting!! I'm praying for her. :-)

Angela - Life w/ Two Busy Boys said...

Thank you so much for making my site the blog find of the week. I am quite flattered and love your blog!

Bethanie said...

Your welcome Angela. I love your blog as well. The new video of your son is super cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails