Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

visiting the zoo

We visited the St. Louis Zoo yestarday. Hubby had the day off and we thought we had better go before it gets too cold. Going during the week is the thing to do. We saw the entire zoo and we did it as slowly as we wanted. It did rain a little, but it didn't dampen our spirits. At one point it did pour kind of hard and we took shelter under a fake rock over hang and watched the above elephant play in the ran for some time. It was so nice observing God's creatures and spending time with each other. We had a great time!
Just an update: Still no baby. She is dialated to 2 and shes "afaced" whatever that means. Yet, her doctor doesn't want to admit her until her contractions are stronger. I picked today... so we'll see. My husband has tomarrow.

5 comments:

Leigha said...

Effaced means her cervix is getting thinner, which is a good sign. :)
I love the St. Louis zoo! And visiting St. Louis! It's only 3 hours away from us..are you close to there? Glad you had a good time!

GinnyBerry said...

My guess is that she won't have the baby to closer to her due date. Say two weeks from today.
Ginny

TO BECOME said...

Well, I hope you are right but just so it is a safe delivery and a healthy baby. I will be praying for you all. connie from Texas

Bethanie said...

Leigha- thanks for the info. I'm learning. We try to go every summer since we love animals. Well, the way my hubby drives it takes us a little under 2 hours with good traffic. We are kind of in the middle of everything.
Ginnyberry- you may be right.
Connie- Thanks for your prayers.

GinnyBerry said...

I think the important thing is that the baby be safely born. That is what is important. I'm glad that all is well so far.

You are a good aunt.
GBerry
aka Ginny

Related Posts with Thumbnails