Please Visit My Adoption Blog

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Cooler

photo from flickr
Finally the weather is cooling down. It feels like fall. I wore a jacket this morning. Also, I took a look at my winter clothes that have been living in a trash bag in our closet since May, and I was kind of disgusted. None of it looked appealing. I held up one sweater and said out loud,"what on earth was I thinking wearing this?". Do you ever do that? Your fashion taste changes. So, soon I'll be off to the consignment shop. Which reminds me I'm thinking on a post about clothes.
The other day I finally finished Fascinating Womanhood. I thought that it had many positive points, however there was also much I didn't agree with and several things that I thought were down right wrong. I won't be recommending that one.
My party planning is coming along. My last shopping trip I starting buying some of the things we need. Hubby found some hay and had it delivered the other day. We are really looking forward to it.
One more thing- my Hubby is the best! Yestarday he hid little notes around the house for me to find. Isn't that sweet!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Bethanie! I'm stopping by to answer your questions about the apple fritters. I didn't measure the oil but I'm guessing it was around 1 1/2 cups of vegetable oil. It was approx. 1/2 inch deep in the frying pan. Hope this helps!
Kelli

Leigha said...

Your husband does sound sweet..and very creative, too. And I know the feeling..I just hung up all our winter clothes and put away the summer ones and I was thinking my side of the closet looks bare. I need to go winter clothes shopping!

Bethanie said...

kelli- thanks
Leigha- I went this weekend, but I ending up buying two skirts instead of sweaters.

Related Posts with Thumbnails